Saturday, September 13, 2008

Utah State Fair 2008

Last night we had a family night and decided to go to the Fair and have some fun, it was really crowded and the lines were long for the food but eventually we ate dinner and then just spent the night walking around looking at animals and playing on rides. We were on our way out and I said that we couldn't come to a fair and not have cotton candy, so we got one to share but the boys would not even try it they were like what the freak is this stuff and after a dozen attempts we managed to get some in Jordan's mouth only for him to over react and start gaging it was hilarious.
BIG RED 2930LBS

Dan and the boys
Mom trying to get Ryken to eat cotton candy
Silly boys
Petting a tiny baby cow
way fun slide

7 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

Fun times! What handsome boys!!

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

You have an awesome family.

The Parks said...

I wish we could've gone. We were planning on going last night, but Dave went golfing with some lawyers at work...what a hard life, huh? He didn't get him until 8, so Carson and I were bummed! I am glad you guys had fun.

Tiff and Rand said...

I love the fair! We totally missed it this year. It looks like you guys had a way fun time. You have such an adorable little family. Your blog is so cute by the way. Of course you can put me on your blog! I'm for sure putting you on mine!

Jamie said...

I love the fair! I was sad we couldn't make it:( Next year for sure!

Brooke said...

Let me know what you think of your new blog! If you don't like it, I can change it fora ya!

Liz said...

How fun. I passed my sweet tooth on to Sarah, and she inhales cotton candy on a regular basis. :-)