Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pre-school

Jordan started pre-school today, he woke up bright and early and came in my room and said Mommy wake up it's time for school(with a huge smile in his face). So he started the day off with a good breakfast that dad made for him and then got all ready to go. Jordan was really happy to be at school and had no problem and just felt comfortable, I on the other hand was a little sad and kinda a few tears in my eyes but forced myself not to cry but as I was putting Ryken in the car to leave he said mom I want my Jordan so that made more tears come. I miss him but I know that he is fine and will have a good time.






6 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

What a big boy. He looks so handsome!

Brooke said...

It's so hard to let them grow up, but he will love it and have such a fun time!!! He's so cute! I'm so glad you got all moved into your new place. I bet it's so nice to finally be in! I can't wait to see it! You need to chill out and rest a little bit!

Jamie said...

They did so good! Ayden was very proud of the fact that they didn't wrestle:)

Cam Ballou said...

I'm glad you got everything moved it - what a lot of work! Now, you can start to relax a little and do all the fun decorating :) It is hard as a momma to watch them go off to school, huh? He looks like a little man though - ready to go!

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

You seriously have the coolest kids. They are always ready to have fun as if they never tire. They will both excell in school like mom and dad.

Jen said...

it's so hard to let go huh! but it will be good for them! And it gives us some free time too! Malia asks where Jordan is every day now. She still thinks you guys live next door and always wonders where you all are!