Thursday, September 4, 2008

Moved and Happy

I hate being behind on my blogging so I'm at my Mother in-laws using her computer so I can catch up. So the moving plan was to start on Monday Sep 1st but we got the keys on Thursday August 28th and I couldn't just sit around knowing that I could be getting stuff moved, so the plan was that I was just going to move the light stuff and then when Dan was done with convention we would move all day Monday but it didn't turn out that way. Thursday I just had people calling me wanting to help with the move(the heavy stuff) so we started at 5:00 p.m and I didn't go to bed until midnight and then started right back up the next morning and by Friday night like 10:00 we had all our stuff moved. I woke up Friday morning extremely sore and tired, I did way too much lifting and bending up and down for being pregnant that I just want to cry but there was was to much to do and I had to keep moving by mid morning Friday I was ready to have a break down and just cry, so after my mom and I picked out paint she made me take a nap which was really hard to do while people were at the house cleaning and painting I felt lazy and stupid. We have the best family and friends ever if it wasn't for all there help we couldn't have moved in so fast. The boys had made friends with the neighbors the second day we started moving and they haven't stopped playing with them since, we feel really comfortable in the house and are loving it.


I just want to say thank you to the following:
My mom and Dad
Ann
Scott
Anderson's
Oldrody's
Starley's
Sorenson's
Jer and Kelli
Brambles
Baumann's

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Sorry we were gone and couldn't help...glad you had a lot of help.

Tiffany Anderson said...

You are oh so welcome! It was fun working while you were sleeping!! I'm glad you were able to get some rest.

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

Sorry we didnt help. I was hoping to help and had planned to do nothing else for the weekend but you were just too efficient and quick and got it all done before convention ended. But I was happy to see the house. It rocks. You guys will be happy for a long time.