Monday, September 15, 2008

Butterfield Canyon

Yesterday we decided to go to the mountains and have a picnic, the drive was nice and relaxing while we listened to Jack Johnson and watched as the further we got up in the mountains that some of the trees are already turning fall colors. Fall is my favorite time of the year, I just love to see all the different colors that trees can turn. We found a nice spot of the road and had a picnic and they the boys wanted to explore so we wondered around and little and hiking, the boys found sticks are were using them as guns and weapons as we kept walking we kept hearing little sounds hear and there and discovered wild turkeys and further up the trial we saw a few deer. We also decided to drive to the top and look out over the Copper Minds(I hate heights) I looked for 2 seconds and then sat in the car while the boys looked out with Danny, it turned out to b a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Butterfield Canyon
Looking over the Copper Mind
Look close it's a deer
I love my Hubby
The best hikers

4 comments:

Lytton Living said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lytton Living said...

You guys should have stopped by my house, we live right by Butterfield Canyon (in Herriman). You're family is so dang cute! I love seeing all your fun adventures

Tiffany Anderson said...

That's a cute picture of you and Dan.

Cam Ballou said...

Ha, ha, ha..I used to go up Butterfield ALL the time - it was my dating make out place :)