Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Big Belly

This is a close up of my ever growing belly, I feel that I'm freaking huge for only being 22 1/2 weeks and the sad thing is that I'm only going to continue to get bigger. I admit I should exercise more but I seriously have no energy after keeping up with my crazy boys, but one thing I will brag about is that I still fit into my regular pants(don't even as what seize it is) but that makes me a little happy and makes up for the rest of me getting huge. I'm happy to say that my bad headaches have gone away and all was good but not for long, whenever I'm pregnant I get sore hips and a really bad cramp in my left side and sometimes I can't even walk or if I do I look like a granny trying to walk(hey maybe for my b-day I could get a walker ha ha!!). After I had Ryken my pelvic bone and hips kept hurting so I went to massage therapy and found out that my hip was slightly out of place so when I lay down my left foot was a tiny bit longer then the right, so maybe that's what is going on again Ok sorry this was a stupid post but I just wanted to post my belly pic.

12 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

I love your cute belly!

The Mattson's said...

So cute. Have you boys felt him move? my boys can't wait for that.

The Whitney's said...

Your belly is so cute! I can't wait until mine looks like that when I get pregnant. That is awesome that you can still fit into your regular pants.

Jamie said...

I love prego belly's! You look great...running around after 2 boys is not so bad exercise:) Hang in there!!

Nicole said...

You know, some chiropractors can help pregnant women when they have pain in the hips and cyatic nerve. Maybe you should check it out. I love the chiropractor.
P.S. Your belly is so cute, but sometimes we want to see your cute face too!

Unknown said...

Your belly is so cute! Oh sweety, about the whole sleeping thing, it just takes time. I don't know if you have read some of my previous posts, but I swear, I wanted to jump off a cliff! I was getting so frustrated with only getting 4 hours of sleep per night, but I promise, it gets better. You just HAVE TO be persistent. It pays off. I wish I lived close so that I could give you a break. I know all to well what that feels like. I hope everything gets better.

Treasure said...

Cute Belly!!! They last half is never fun but diffently worth it!!!

Shawna said...

Your last sentence made me laugh. I bet it's fun to watch you walk.(JK) but your do have a cute prego belly! Miss you!

Liz said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! Sorry you're hurting, only a few more months ;-)

Cam Ballou said...

Sexy lady! I'm so jealous you can still fit in your pants - you should be SO proud of that :)

Brooke said...

That's so cute! More than halfway there! I can't wait to see what he looks like!

meg said...

You gotta love wearing your normal pants,nothing is worse than maternity jeans. You look great. I can't believe you are so far along. That's awesome. Trust me, chasing after kids is some intense exercise, it never ends!!