Monday, September 8, 2008

Nights in Rodanthe


Sweet!! I love the author Nicholas Sparks and now one if his fabulous books in coming to theater. Nights in Rodanthe is a great sad love story that made me cry and now I want to go to the movie and cry even move, so calling any and all that would like to join Tiff and I and go to this movie. I have this book if anyone wants to read it before the movie comes out, the movie will be out September 26th so anytime after that would be awesome so let me know I think it would be fun to get a group of girls and go have a cry fest.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay I am so glad you posted this because I was totally wondering if I should go see this. I didn't know he was the same one that did The Notebook and that is my FAVORITE show. Now I will totally go see this flick! Thanks!

Tiffany Anderson said...

I would love to borrow it and read it again before we go see it. Thanks and I am way excited.

Jamie said...

Sure, I would love to go eat popcorn, drink a diet coke and cry like a baby! count me in:)

From what I have seen from the previews it looks like a great movie!

G-ma Ann said...

I would love to go if you think i am approved to go... and if you guys don't mind an old lady going with you!

Cam Ballou said...

I would love to go! I LOVE those kinds of movies! Hope your new house is great.

Brooke said...

I'm in!

Jen said...

sounds good! If no one else has it, I'd like to borrow it too...even if it's after the movie or whatever...just some time!