Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Scrapbook Expo USA


YES!!! another favorite event is coming soon. I think most of you know that I LOVE to scrapbook(not very well) and I love going to this expo with friends, it's a great day to get away and be able to scrapbook without kids and interruptions. So far all that I know it's only going to be me and my sister in-law Nicole going so if any scrapbook lovers want to join please do so. We will be going Saturday Sep 20th and are still thinking if we want to do the early bird thing or just regular time(10:00). It will be lots of fun!!!!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

i'm planning on going still...I think this year though I'll skip the early bird thing and save a littl $$. I just want to scrapbook anyway, and really the gift bag that we get doesn't have much in it so I don't think it's worth paying that much more to go early.

Jamie said...

Can I PLEASE give you some of my girls pictures????? please, please, please:)

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

That is how you relax? I think my blood pressure would raise 20 points instantly if I had to walk into a place like that. men are from mars, women from venus i guess.

Brooke said...

You need to post some pics of your house! Are you just loving it? Let's do lunch again soon!

The Keeles said...

That would be way fun. Im definitely a scrapper. I just cant get on the digital board like everyone else seems to be. I will see if I can find a sitter and then I would love to go and hang out!

My pics were done by Sarah she has a link on my blog. Let me know if you want her # I can give it to ya!