Thursday, September 4, 2008

Swiss Day's




I thought for sure I would need to be pushed in a wheelchair for Swiss Day's I was so freaking sore and tired but nothing could keep me from missing the best shopping day ever. We got to Midway around 7:30 and ate a yummy breakfast and off we were shopping. We had a big group

( my mom, sister and her baby, Ann, Kelli, Jen, Christine, Carrie and Tilia) and we all kinda just shopped and caught up with each other and when we were all done we eat a yummy lunch and the Dairy Keen(I think that's what it's called). And then back home to clean and unpack.

2 comments:

Jami Weight said...

This was my first year at Swiss Days! I enjoyed it, especially Bumbles (way cute watches) I will deffinately be going next year) I didn't really buy much, but I thought that it was a great girl's get-away. What did you find there?

The Parks said...

That was so much fun! I am so glad I went. I guess we can't all be envious of the shelf and the table since we all got the same one :)

Thanks for inviting me to go!