Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sad

My little brother came home for a visit for 6 days and left today to head back to Missouri and then he will leave October 3rd for Irag, we where able to spend time with him while he was here but it wasn't enough. From the information he was given he will serve in Irag anywhere from 6-7 months(and that could change). Bryce was able to spend time with his 1 moth old niece Kylee who he just absolutely adores, we also were able to have a family party and have everyone see him before he leaves. I hope that Bryce knows how proud we are of him and we love him to much, I'm going to have a hard time knowing he his in a very dangerous place and he is so far away. We love you Bryce!!!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks Bryce for serving our Country! All of the men and woman are in our prayers.

Tiffany Anderson said...

I am so impressed with how much he seems to have grown up. He looks like a man!! He's very lucky to have such a loving and supportive family.

Brooke said...

That must be so hard for you! I can't imagine. Make sure you thank him for serving us. I look up to our soldiers so much for the sacrifices they make for our country. What a selfless job!

Liz said...

That is really something to be proud of. Please tell him thank you for serving. (I'm sure you already have a million times)