Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy b-day to me!!!!

Today was my 28th birthday and it was great, last night my mother in-law made me a yummy dinner with Dan's family and had a fun night hanging out and then today I woke up to the house decorated and my cute boys at the table saying Happy Birthday mom!! then later we meet my dad, Dan and Nick and Nicole for lunch at East coast subs then came home and took a nap with my boys. My wonderful husband knows me so good and got me one of my favorite things a Massage to Breathe spa, I can't even tell you how much I LOVE massages and they are even better when your pregnant so after we get back from San Fransisco I'm going to get me a sweet massage. I had a nice relaxing evening, Dan took the boys out for a little bit (while I watched DWTS) and came home with Cafe Rio and then our friends the Anderson's came over and we just chilled. Even though I'm sad about being 28 I had a really good birthday.

Me and my handsome boys
Jordan, Calder and Ryken being goofy

9 comments:

Jamie said...

QUIET woman..you are not old! Be careful who you say that in front of..ha ha:) Ayden was upset she didn't get to tell you Happy Birthday. I told her she could tell you in the morning. Glad you had a good day!

Tiffany Anderson said...

Happy Birthday! We love you.

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

happy birthday miranda. One way to look at it, if you live to be 84, you are now officially entering the middle third of your life, middle age......good thing your family took care of you and made sure you had a happy birthday.

The Oldroyd's said...

YAY! Happy Birthday. Sounds like a great day!

Cam Ballou said...

Happy Birthday!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday!!! It sounds like you had an awesome birthday!

Treasure said...

Happy Happy Birthday Miranda!!! I am so glad Dan takes such good care of you!! It is awesome when you get that lucky.

Lytton Living said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy To YoU!!

Jen said...

happy birthday!