Tuesday, July 1, 2008

311/Snoop Dog

Snoop Dog(what the freak is he wearing???)
3111

Brooke and I
Dan and I
SA Martinez

Nick Hexum

So last night a bunch of us went to the 311 concert ( Dan and I, his brothers Nick and Jer and friends Brooke and Jesse) we were lucky to get first row from the mosh pit area and it was amazing. First of all I'm not like a huge fan of Snoop Dog ( I don't own any of his cd's) but I was really excited to see him in concert and let me tell you he was sweet!!!! luckily he played a couple songs that I recognized.

Dan and I have gone to 311 every year since we have been together and every year it gets better and better, 311 can never disappointed. My favorite is SA Martinez that boy can dance like nobody's business but if anyone else danced like him they would look like a huge idiot. So as I was saying we have awesome tickets and therefore were right next to where you enter the mosh pit and let me tell you it was very entertaining, idiots would act like they had a ticket and look in there wallet but would just pull money out to see if they would let them in, I saw at least 3 guys jump from our row into the pit and just take off in the crowd before they got caught. All in all it was a sweet and very entertaining concert.

4 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

I wish we could have gone with you!! Snoop would have been awesome, I heard about the dancers from southern exposure. Only Snoop huh?

Brooke said...

That was so fun!!! Is that where those dancers were from? They were NASTY.

Jamie said...

You guys are crazy, sounds like good times!
darling new page:)

Cam Ballou said...

LOVE the new page! Very cute!