Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday!!


I just want to wish my big sister a Happy Birthday. Chandra is the best sister ever, she is an amazing mother, sister, friend and one hot momma. I can only thing of the best memories that's if I listed them I would be up all night long, but one that really sticks out is Lake Powell '03 Crystol, Bev and I were chilling on the beach when all of the sudden her comes Chandra on a sea doo(with Missy on the back) coming full speed, Crystol and I look at each other and said is she going to stop? then we realized she wasn't so we take off but Bev just stayed put with a beer in one hand and a smoke in the other and was like um whatever. Anyway Chandra totally was hitting the gas instead of the brake and came straight for us, if I could have taken a picture of Chandra and Missy face's is would have been awesome, so Chandra tries to stop like she's freaking Fred Flinstone (with her heels) and ends up totally docking the sea doo on the beach, it was totally priceless. I love how she has such a chill personality and is always fun to be around. We had so much fun when she was out here and I miss her so much.





I LOVE YOU GUTS!!!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

That is one of my favorite memories, and there are a lot of favorites. Chandra Rocks! Both you Bell girls rock!