Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Preschool


Today we got a call to come and visit Jordan's preschool so I took Ryken to play at his cousins house so it could just be all about Jordan. Jordan was SO excited he was freaking out running around saying that he needed to get his book bag ready for school, I tried to tell him that we were going to fill out papers and not "start" school yet. Anyways he put some previous school papers we had in his book bag along with some new underwear(ya he's weird) and was all set to go. Right when we got there the teacher asked what desk he wanted to sit at, he picked the green table took his book bag out and got out his papers that he brought and sat right down(it was so cute) the teacher just had me fill out information while Jordan colored and then Jordan got to meet his teacher Mrs. Jane and was sent home with a folder of papers, which by the way will not leave his sight for anything and is sleeping with it right now. Jordan will start preschool in September and goes Tues, Thurs 9:00-11:30.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Ha ha, aw... that's SO freaking cute! You would love The Host. Trust me, I'm not about aliens either, but this is book is freaking good. I'll let you borrow it. I'll bring it next time we do playdate.

Tiffany Anderson said...

He's the cutest! I love how excited he is. Just to add a comment about the Host, I just finished it and I thought it was good. Not as good as the Twilight books, but she has one crazy imagination.

G-ma Ann said...

Oh my goodness...i just about cried reading this. My little buddy is getting too big! Next thing you know he will headed to Kindergarten. Love you guys!

Jamie said...

Jordan is so sweet! Ayden also got to go yesterday. She chose the yellow table. She is very excited too, sad to know our "babies" are getting older. She also told Miss Jacque that her friend,boy Jordan will go with her to P.S.
But I am excited to have a little break:)