Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Motley Crue






Danny scored 6 free tickets to the Motley Crue concert so we went with his dad and girlfriend and the Oldroyds and was able to sit the the suite section for Usana. I don't really listen to Motley Crue but I thought what the heck the tickets were free and it was kinda a date night. Over all the concert was so so, it was the loudest concert I have ever been to and that is the most people I have seen at the Usana Amphitheater ever!! Wow there are all kinds of people that were there, we even saw a ton of kids like a 7 year old girl and bunch of 12 year old boys all the way to grannies totally rocking it out. I love to people watch so I took a couple pictures of some random people.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Eeewww, nothing worse than leather so tight you skin is seeping out! I wish I could have gone. I love Motley Crue

Tiffany Anderson said...

SWEET!! Lets get us a little leather get up too! SEXY!!!!

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

glad you had fun

Brooke said...

That looks fun! That is seriously how the Journey concert was. There were SOOO many people there, it was absolutely crazy! I'm glad you two had a good time!

Jamie said...

I Love Motley Crue...I am jealous!! I had to miss Journey and this concert.
This concerts are so fun, because you see some WEIRD people:)

The Mattson's said...

Where can i get me one of theses outfits.