Thursday, July 31, 2008

Zoo Fun







Today we went to the Zoo with our friends the Oldroyd's and had a great time other then is was hotter then freak, wow I was just dying and by the time we left I was just a fat preggie ball of sweat. The boys had a really good time just running all over the place and talking to the animals. I think Jordan's favorite the the gorilla and turtle(wow so different) and Ryken was just worried about not getting too close to the rhino(he kept saying I no wanna play with him mom). Here are a few pic of our fun filled day.

7 comments:

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

That just means Rhyken is smart and knows how to avoid danger. You probably don't want your kid to want to jump in with the rhino. I'm sure this is a trait you'll come to appreciate come junior high, especially with a dad who rides dirtbikes and Harleys.

Cam Ballou said...

A fattie prego sweat ball? You are so funny. Did you ever get my emails about doing a bbq on Mon night? six at my house if you can come. Sorry about the motorcycle burns :-(

Unknown said...

Your boys are just so freaking cute. I am sorry about your leg, that looks not fun.

Unknown said...

Okay, sorry, until now, I totally had not seen your post that you are having another baby! I am so beyond excited for you! Three boys....you will have your hands full, but you and Dan do make such cute boys, and I will tell you right now, girls are drama, drama, drama, I only want boys from now on!!! Congrats!!!!

The Parks said...

That looks like fun. I need to get Carson to the zoo soon. It's been way hot! We've been down in St. George and the heat has been horrible, so we are happy to come home.

Cam Ballou said...

Great, don't worry about bringing anything. I said 6 but I meant 6:30.. see ya then.

meg said...

Your boys are too cute. They are such handsome little devils. The picture of the three of you is priceless. Sounds like you had lots of fun!!