Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bear Lake Rocks!!

The boys and I rode to Bear Lake with G-ma Ann and Todd on Thursday(Dad meet us Friday evening). We stayed in a family cabin with about 30 family members and had a great time. We arrived Thursday afternoon and went straight to the beach and had a great time, the boys couldn't get enough of the water and had fun building sand castles. Mommy was able to relax on the beach with a great book while G-ma and Todd took the boys out on the boat for a fun ride and then came back and just played around on the boat for another hour, at night the whole gang got together and played games, watched movies and ran all over the place. All in all it was a fabulous vacation but are glad to be home.



My nasty sun burn ouch!!
The Fam
G-ma Ann and Todd

Jordan having fun

Jordan, Ryken and Malia
Awww!! cute
Ryken playing
What nerds

My sweet Ryken




7 comments:

Cam Ballou said...

Nice sunburn! I am glad the kids liked Bear Lake cause we are going in August and I was afraid they wouldn't like it. I tried to get on goodreads but I am lame and couldn't figure out how to get recommendations :-) You'll have to help me.

Jamie said...

I have a really cool and neat thing you should try...sunblock! ha.. ha! Hopefully your burn will turn to a nice tan:).
I love Bear Lake, Ayden loves the beach and likes to play in the mud puddles! I like the nerds picture:)

Tiffany Anderson said...

What a sexy tan!!

Liz said...

Looks like a blast. Sorry about the sunburn. :-)

The Oldroyd's said...

Looks like so much fun. Ouch! that sunburn looks like it hurts. I haven't been to Bear Lake in a long time. Sounds like a great time.

Brooke said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Gotta love summer!

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

Jordan and Ryken look like they are having fun. You have a great family Miranda.