Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's a????

Today I had my monthly checkup and decided that I would beg my doc to take a peak so that I didn't have to come back on Friday for my ultrasound, well he said that he wouldn't be able to tell with his machine but he said I don't see why they can't do it now, so he called down to ultrasound and there happening to be a open spot. So we all headed downstairs and the whole time I'm thinking I would really like a girl but don't full yourself you know that it's going to be a boy, so we get all set up ( the tech lady was so awesome and sweet) and I'm totally looking for those two lines but what do we see instead?? yep you got it it's a BOY!!!!! all I could do was smile and laugh. We are very excited to add another little precious baby boy to our family but he may not have a name for awhile, like I said feel free to pass along any boy names.

13 comments:

Cam Ballou said...

Oh, I'm so sorry about the girl!! Your boys will be the best of friends though :-) Congratulations!

Jen said...

congrats! at least you don't have to buy all new stuff...you've already got everything!

The Whitney's said...

congrats! I love my sweet nephews and I'm excited for one more!

Brooke said...

It'll be so cute to have 3 little brothers! Aw! I have tons of names! We'll have to get togetha!

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

umm, how about "Aiden", "Tristan", "Joshua", "Noah", or "Andrew"? You could always go with James. ;^)

The Oldroyd's said...

Congrats, Dan told me yesterday. I agree with everyone. They will all be the best of friends and you do already have all the stuff. Sorry I can't help on the boy names I am struggling myself. Good luck!

Jamie said...

I Love the name Noah!!!!

Liz said...

Congrats! You make awesome boys, so why change a good thing. ;-)

The Parks said...

Congratulations. I was telling Dave and I hope we have all boys. I love hiking and camping and all the out doorsy stuff so, heck, I might as well have all boys so it will be fun to do all the fun things I love. I hope you still went shopping after your appointment!

The Parks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mattson's said...

Congrats that is exciting boys are fun. Guess you just have to try again for that girl.

The Mattson's said...

Congrats boys are fun. Guess you just have to try again for a girl :)

Jami Weight said...

Boys are the best!!! I have 3 as you know and when God decided to give me twins i was cool with it as on the condition that at least one of them was a girl, so when we saw 2 little weinies in the ultra-sound I thought fro sure I would have cried but instead I just laughed hysterically!!! I love my boys and wouldn't change a thing. Since we aren't having anymore kids I have just settled on the idea that the only way I will get a girl is when i buy a girl dog. :)CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!! I think you should name him Cruz, that was my next boy name if i accidently got prego!