Monday, July 7, 2008

Non-stop

Wow!! I feel like I have been going non stop since June. It started with my trip to Georgia (June 5th-10th) to visit my sister and my two nephews then I came home for about 6 days only to leave again for girls camp (June 16th-20th) and that just wore me out so I vegged that next week and then my sister and nephews came out here for a visit (June 26th- July 6th). They stayed with my dad who lives like three minutes away so that was nice, well just two days after they arrived my dad bought a new house in "BFE" Magna, so we were busy packing and helping him move.

I was a little afraid I would have a hard time keeping my sister and boys entertained but luckily my dad took the week off to help keep them busy. So basically we did something everyday all day and it was so much fun. We went to Lagoon, Classic skating, parks, hiking, swmimming. My mom has a little party at her house with our aunts, uncles and cousins for my sister and also because my little bro was home for a visit for two weeks. Jordan and Ryken could not get enough of there cousins, all they wanted to do was wrestle 24/7 so it was hard for them went it was time for them to go home to Georgia.

It was really nice to have my brother home for a couple weeks, he left July 4th for Manhattan, Kansas and will be staying there until he leaves for Iraq in October. Luckily he will get to come home and visit before that happens. I know I have said this before but we are so very proud of him and love him so much.

Just when things seem to get back to normal I totally forgot that we are going to Bear lake this week, holy cow!! I'm really excited my boys really like Bear Lake and will have a blast with all there cousins. Well I'm going to post some randoms pictures of all that have been going on.

Chandra and Dan
Really cool Harley dudes
Chandra, Ashtin and Ryken at Lagoon
Landon and Uncle Dan
Hiking
Chandra and Landon

Lagoon
Cutest boys ever!!




3 comments:

Jamie said...

Summer time FUN! You should be tired, holy cow, busy woman!!

Nicole said...

I love the pictures. Especially the one of Chan and Dan on the Harley. Who knew she'd make such a bitchin' biker?

Liz said...

Looks like fune! Sister time is the best. :-)