Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bad Luck :(



It's official I have extremely bad luck with motorcycles, back in June while I was in Georgia I was trying to take a picture with some Harley dudes and stood too close to the freaking bike and burned my leg pretty good(I eventually had to go to instacare). So with that all healed up and leaving a nice ugly scare I freaking did it again and it's on the same leg right next to the first burn, seriously what the freak? I now have a major ugly leg and will stay away from Harley's/any motorcycles.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Major bad luck woman!! Just remember...don't stand so close! j/k :].

Liz said...

Ouch! I'll have to show you my ugly scars from being stupid and riding a 4 wheeler in shorts at night. I couldn't walk very well for weeks. :-)

The Parks said...

I am sure that it doesn't look too bad. I burned myself on a motorcycle in 3rd grade and I have been afraid of them since, but I still want a motorcycle one day.

meg said...

That sucks. But still pretty funny!! What are the odds. You probably are better staying far far away!