Monday, July 7, 2008

New purchase


Go fatty go!!! yeah I finally broke down and got a bike, I'm going to ride it in the mornings before Dan goes to work and the boys wake up and if I really have energy I will do it at night. I'm going to ride the track that's around the Ivory home across the street from us which I have been told is 2 miles. Wish me luck and if you haven't heard from me in awhile I'm probably dead on my couch and trying to recover.


I CAN DO IT!!!! I CAN DO IT!!!! I CAN DO IT!!!! I CAN DO IT!!!! I CAN DO IT!!!!

7 comments:

Cam Ballou said...

You CAN do it, you CAN do it :-) Good job! I hate riding bikes because they make my a$$ sore - I need one of those big girl seats! You will feel great getting out and exercizing.

Jamie said...

Good girl! :)

Brooke said...

You totally can do it! It'll be fun. I love riding my bike!

The Oldroyd's said...

That is cool. I love my mountain bike. Someday I would like a nice cruiser bikee to ride around the neighborhood. Good luck, you can do it.

Liz said...

That is awesome, now we can ride together. Let me know if you have energy at night and we can ride together while the guys watch the kids. :-)

The Whitney's said...

Miranda, I dig the bike! Now you have to come ride with me on trails in the mountains. I'll take you off some cool jumps!

Kaarina said...

Way to Go! So proud of you. With Danny on his Harley and you with your sweet new ride, you can totally race! Hee Hee...