Monday, June 30, 2008

I've been tagged

~So here's how this "Tag" works people.
List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts about yourself.
Then tag 5 people at the end of your post and leave them a comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.


3 Joys~ #1~ Family #2~scrapbooking #3~ reading
3 Fears~ #1~ spiders #2~ dying #3~ some kind of world disaster
3 Goals~ #1~ lose weight #2~ lose weight #3~ get a house
3 Obsessions~ #1 ~ Dr. Pepper #2~ scrapbooking #3~ reading
3 Surprising facts about me~ #1~ I don’t sleep with a pillow #2~ #3~ I kinda miss working (but wouldn’t change what I have for the world).

Tag... your it! ~ Jamie, Brooke, Tiff, Liz, Kelli

1 comments:

Cam Ballou said...

You don't sleep with a pillow??? :-) You are so cute! I'll have to try reading that book you recommended...I need some more books to read until Breaking Dawn comes out!