Monday, June 23, 2008

Welcome Home Bryce


My brother graduated from the Army over the week and come home yesterday so we went to the airport to see him. I had the boys get him a army bear from build a bear and we made a welcome home sign, I thought I had a couple minutes to spare and ran quickly to the restroom but as I can out I noticed Dan talking to someone(they were covered by a pillar) and realized I missed him coming off the plane, I was so sad and happy to see him at the same time I just started crying. It was so good to see him and nice to have him home for a couple weeks before he leaves to Kansas to do more training and this he will leave for Iraq sometime in October. I can't even tell you how proud we are of him, he has grown up so much since all of this has started.


We Love you Bryce!!
Bryce
and Jordan
Bryce laughing at Kendra's belly
Smile :) Ryken and Bryce
What a cry baby (me)




4 comments:

Jamie said...

That is so great that he is home!Enjoy his time home.

Cam Ballou said...

Wow, how awesome! You seem to have such a great, close family. I would have been crying too :-) We are so lucky to have people willing to serve to protect all of us dead-beats!

Brooke said...

Ok, I didn't even know you had a brother! That's so awesome that you got to spend some time with him. He must be pretty selfless. I admire the people who fight for our country (as well as their families) so much. They have to sacrifice so much for our freedom, and I truly appreciate it. I'm not brave enough, or strong enough, and seriously look up to the people who are so much.

Nicole said...

I almost cried, but you know, I'm not much of a crier. He looks so good! Get lots of pictures with Chandra and the boys this week. I can't count on her for pictures, but I know I can count on you!