Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Vacation


Yeah!!!! I'm leaving tomorrow to visit my wonderful sister and my two adorable nephews Landon and Kobe in Georgia. My awesome husband booked this trip back in December for a Christmas present, now it has grown to having my dad and friend Crystol join the vacation and I can't even tell you how excited we all are. I haven't seen my sister since November so it's time. My dad has a earlier flight then Crystol and I but he will just wait for us until we get there and then we will head out the the Atlanta Braves vs. Marlins baseball game, we have a few other things planned as well. I'm most looking forward to only have to worry about myself, please don't get me wrong I love my kids and husband tremendously but it really will be nice to relax. I'm so grateful that my husband booked this trip for me and is willing to take time off of work so I can have a good time( you are awesome babe). I will blog my trip when I get back.

9 comments:

Brooke said...

Trips are so fun. It's always hard leaving the kids, but you don't realize how bad you need it until you actually get there. Have fun chillin' with your sister. Sounds like a blast!

Tiffany Anderson said...

Yeah!! I am so excited for you! I hope you have a great time and tell Chandra I said hi!!

Jamie said...

Try not to have too much fun. You will have a great time, you deserve it!

The Whitney's said...

I will miss you! I hope you have a great trip and we will be here to help Dan with the boys. I have your paper for your hotel so I'll give it to you tonight.

The Oldroyd's said...

YEAH!!! Have fun. I love to travel and go on vacation. It will be so much fun to see your sister and nephews. Have a great trip.

Nicole said...

I'm so jealous and excited for you at the same time. Give Chandra an extra big hug for me.

Cam Ballou said...

I'm jealous, it sounds awesome. Is that where you are from? Have fun!!

Liz said...

Have fun!!! Tell your boys thank you for the gift they brought Sarah. She loves it. You guys are the best!

The Parks said...

You so deserve to relax! I hope you have a lot of fun and enjoy yourself as much as possible. My sister and I are really close, so it would be hard for her to move so far away. I know it's hard leaving the kids, but you need to get away. I would feel guilty leaving Carson right now, but if it were a year from now, I would love the getaway. Have fun!