Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My 3 year old is married















Earlier today my boys were out side playing with Malia(second cousin) just running around and being silly kids. After a little while they started pulling a punch of leaves of a tree and were talking going to the temple to get married(this would be Malia and Jordan) so Jen and I just sat there and listened to them talk about "getting married", so they came walking up the sidewalk holding hands and I asked Jordan: where are you going? he said we going to the temple to see Jesus and get married, I was laughing so hard they were so adorable. After "going to the temple"(the big tree was there temple) they would run away from each other and yell 'I'm married!! I'm married!! I thought is was so cute so I just had to take a couple pictures. Aren't kids hilarious??

7 comments:

Jamie said...

So cute! Ya know Jord's fav. primary song is, "I love to see the temple."

Tiffany Anderson said...

That is so sweet! How was your trip?

The Parks said...

That is so cute! Dave and I were laughing so hard. Kids say the cutest things. I know I want Carson to stay little forever, but it's going to be fun to hear what he has to say.

The Oldroyd's said...

How funny. That is cute. Brooklynn is always talking about the temple. Did you have a nice time on your trip?

Cam Ballou said...

So cute, at least they are keeping it clean and not playing doctor :-) Hope you had a great vacation.

The Whitney's said...

Gotta love kids! I'm so sad I missed there marrage. Maybe I can make it to the reception. I'm glad your home I missed you.

Liz said...

Ahhh, that is so cute. At least they know the right place. Maybe they can work on the right person and the right time. :-)