Thursday, May 1, 2008

I miss my big sister
























Some of you may or may not know, but my big sister moved to Georgia about 3 years ago. It has totally sucked. For being only 14 months apart we got along well for the most part, other than the usual little cat fights(which is common). We even had a few jobs that we worked together, like the good 'ol days at the Delta Center. Wow, that was a long long time ago. I also had the pleasure of working with her for 3 years at ARUP(she had authority over me). We had so many fun times at ARUP. Not only did I work with Chandra but she so graciously let me be a part of her group of friends and we all worked together and had a blast.

I have missed her so much lately. Luckily I have a trip planned to go and visit her in June for a week. I can't wait. It will be so much fun(my dad and our friend Crystol are going as well). As if that wasn't enough, she will be coming to Utah to visit our family and will stay for awhile. It will be so awesome to have her around again, and catch up on good times. I'm also excited that our boys will have a fun summer together. Chandra, I just want you to know that I freaking love your guts and can't wait to see you and the boys.

Here are a few pictures us the two of us :)


Moab












Christmas 2000









my dad's graduation















Aren't we cute?









Yes! we liked to dress the same

5 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

What freakin cute pictures. I hope you have a good time with her next month!!

Jamie said...

It will be so fun to go and see her. And then turn around and have her here for the summer. I wish I had a sister,but I do love my brothers!

Chandra said...

Wow, from those pictures I can see clearly that I'm short!! I am much taller in my minds eye. You are soooooo sweet!! I love you so much. You have no idea how much your constant love and support help me. I am so lucky that I get to call you my sister. Can't wait to see you and spend all our time laughing and making fun of ourselves (and everyone else in the family too)!!!

Nicole said...

Oh...I miss you both!

The Oldroyd's said...

That is so cute. I had a hard time when my little sis was on her mission. I missed her a lot too. You will have a blast going to visit her this summer. Wow you have a busy summer don't you? Fun.