Friday, May 16, 2008

Movie night

So the boys and I were running some errands earlier and passed a park and I noticed that they were setting up for a movie so we called Grandma J and Aunt Kendra to meet us at the park to watch Charlotte's Webb. It was a lot of fun but a little on the chilly side but the boys still have a great time. I found out that they have movies once a month at different parks so I decided that might be out little family tradition.


Aunt Kendra

having lots of fun

Mommy and boys

Yummy popcorn

good movie




5 comments:

Jamie said...

Sounds so fun! I have seen the posters around, I actually thought about taking the girls. We might have to go together:)

Of course, cute new page.

The Whitney's said...

Sounds way fun next time take Jer and I. Fee date!

Tiffany Anderson said...

Fun, fun. The boys look way cute sitting together under the blanket.
I like your new layout!

The Oldroyd's said...

I have heard of those and wanted to take Brooklynn. I will have to go sometime. FUN

Danielle said...

Fun- I was just telling Eric about that last week, saying we need to take the kids, Your boys are so cute, Tyler and Abbie just love hanging out with them.