Sunday, May 25, 2008

Chick-fil-a

So on Wednesday my crazy sister in law called and asked if I wanted to camp out at the new chick fil-a in South Jordan, and earlier I had heard on the radio that the first 100 people in line they would receive 1 free combo meal a week for a year so when Kelli called I was so down for tagging along. So Jer, Kelli and I packed up the car with blankets, tent, games and our crazy selves and drove as fast as we could to chick-fil-a, when we got there we had to get everything out of our cars before we could register because we weren't aloud to go to our car again, so the three of us were number32, 33 and 34 in line. With our tent and stuff organized we decided to watch American Idol with a group of ladies that brought their tv but that was until it started raining. Although it was really cold and raining on and off, the night was a lot of fun. Randomly they would do role call and play games. We also got free nuggets and had a ice cream party. Eventually we fell asleep only to be woken up at 5:00 a.m to get everything going, they gave is a t-shirt and hat to wear for the grand opening, the doors finally opened at 6:30 and one by one we went inside and got our free meal tickets. I have to say that waiting 12 hours was worth the wait I have not had that much fun or laughed that hard for a long time.


Us crazy people

watching America Idol

Kelli and I


waiting in line for row call

Jer and Kelli

being wacky

the wrist bands






8 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

I told Kelli you guys are dorks, because you are!! At least you had fun, send me some chicken!

Liz said...

Oh man, I'm laughing just reading it. It looks like you had some "crazy" fun.

The Parks said...

That looks like so much fun! I am so jealous. It's hard to do spontaneous things now a days, but Dave and I are going to have to do something fun soon or I'm going to scream. We haven't really been away since the baby was born, but I can't get myself to do something. That looks like great times!

Nicole said...

Chandra told me about that. You are so funny.

Jamie said...

Too funny! We went there Fri. night, what a zoo! You so crazy girl:).

Shawna said...

I love doing crazy stuff like that! Chick-fil-a ROCKS!

The Whitney's said...

Best night of my life!!! infact i'm going to Chick-fil-a right now to get a free combo meal!!!

TheBaumanns said...

The first thing that came to mind was "you guys are freakin retarded!" Then I realized that if I lived there, I would have been right there in line with you!!! That's awesome that you guys did that.