Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day


Mother's day was great! to start the day my cute little boys and my wonderful husband made me breakfast in bed( french toast and eggs). Then I received the best present ever, my boys made me a picture Cd with my favorite song( My wish, Rascal Flatts) it was so adorable and precious I just had to get teary eyed.Then I went to church with my mom, sister and Grandma and they came home to a sparkling clean house and enjoyed a nice day and went to church again and got to see my big guy Jordan sing with his primary class(he did such a good job), after church we ate a yummy dinner with my mother in-law Ann and Nick, Nicole, Jeremy, Kelli and the 4 cute kids.

I hope that everyone had a great Mother's day, I believe it is the hardest job in the world and I know that I can get stressed out sometimes (OK a lot!!) but I really do love my boys more then anything in the word.
Grandma Ann and boys

Ryken hand print






Jordan made this for me.

7 comments:

The Whitney's said...

Happy Mothers Day Miranda!! I hope that you had a great day, you are such a great Mom. I love you.

Jamie said...

I am glad u had a great day. Weren't our kids so cute--kind of singing:)?

Kaarina said...

Your Mom let me "hear" her card that you gave her for Mothers day...Yea!!! So happy for you guys. You are such a cute Mom...

Liz said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day. :-)

Tiffany Anderson said...

I love the picture of Ann and the boys. They're all getting SO big, and of course the most handsome ever!!

The Keeles said...

Your boys are so cute! Hope you had a great mothers day!

Lytton Living said...

Hi there Dan and Miranda. It's Tristine ~ I grew up w/ Nick and Dan. Just found your blog through the Parks, and wanted to say hello. Your boys are too cute! How are you guys doing?