Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Furry Logic (a guide to life's little challenges)


I borrowed this book from my Grandma Wilde and thought is was really cute and wanted to share a couple quotes.



1.If you don't agree with me, it means... you haven't been listening. (this is my favorite)


2. I would be unstoppable. If I could just get started.


3. If at first you don't succeed, try not to look too astonished.


4. No one is listening until you make a mistake.


5. When you're in it up to your ears... it pays to keep your mouth shut.


6. You don't have to agree with me, but it's quicker.


7.The quickest way for parent to get a child's attention.. is to sit down and look comfortable.


8. I want it all- and I want it delivered


9. Never eat more than you can lift.


10. It's been lovely. But I have to SCREAM now.

5 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

I love these quotes!! They are great.

Jamie said...

Those are funny! SO true:)

Nicole said...

Where are you getting these cute backdrops? I love them.

Danielle said...

Those quotes are awesome and so true.

Unknown said...

Oh how #10 is my favorite! Your blog looks cute. I love that picture at the top.