Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Allergies suck!



So I wake up Monday morning like at 2:00am and my left eye is all wet a yucky, so I try to go back to sleep and then wake up later with my eye stuck closed. I look in the mirror and my eye is freaking red as can be and just itches and sore I'm like crap do I have "pink eye", so I go all Monday and Tuesday with a irritated eye and then wake up this morning to my right eye all messed up so now I have two blood shot eyes that make me look I'm high. I decided to go to the doctors and get it taken care of and cross my fingers that my kids so catch anything from me. Luckily I was told it is not pink eye just really bad allergies and was sent home with eye drops(and still looking high).

So to add to my kinda crappy week Jordan decided he wanted to sleep with me and was all over the place and so close to falling of the bed so many times I just picked him up and put him back to bed and let me tell you that was a huge mistake, he freaked out and was screaming at the top of his lungs "I don't want to" (mind you this is 4 a.m) and would not stop but luckily didn't wake Ryken up. This screaming went on for 20 minutes he would get off my bed so finally I took my stuff and went to sleep on the couch and of course he came crying after me until he finally crashed on the couch, then I swear I only slept for a minute when I hear Ryken get up I was like oh my heck give me a break. Hear I am with two gobbery eyes all I want is to just sleep. I'm crossing my fingers that the rest of the week will be good but it doesn't help that Danny will be out of town until late Sunday. Awwww!!

3 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

I have like the same exact thing happening to me right now. I thought maybe I had pink eye too, but I am convinced it's just allergies, I always have bad allergies, but they have never been this bad. I was thinking maybe it was just because I was around different pollens, but it sounds like it's just as bad at home.
Good luck with Dan gone, I hope your boys are nice to you.

The Whitney's said...

Sorry about your allergies, that sucks! If you need anyone to help play with the boys. I'm just across the grass.

Jamie said...

I am been fortunate not to have allergies too bad. Although, since I have had my kids, they have been worse...but not like yours. Hang in there. U r a tough chick:)