Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Harley Ride



















Dang! my husband is HOT!!! (I made him pose)


















My extremely hot husband took me for a Harley ride tonight, I really don't like to go on rides that often but it sounded fun tonight. We took a ride out to his grandparents to help with yard work, it was such a nice day and therefore made the ride really enjoyable. Dan makes fun of me because I'm such a wuss and won't let him take me on the freeway, up/down hills, too fast, sharp corners and the list could go on. So he's like what you want to just go on up and down the street? Um ya that sounds good ha ha!!

So like I said we went to Dan's grandparents and had some yummy dinner and all the guys did the yard clean up while the mom's watched their kids play. My boys had a really fun time playing with there cousins and somewhat helping with the yard work. We also had a fun play date at the park earlier today with a few girls I went to high school with, it was good to sit and chat. Thanks for the invite Brooke!















7 comments:

The Keeles said...

Hello! Totally glad you found me on Brookes blog... Im in love with blogging for that reason. You guys have such a cute family!

Jamie said...

OOoHH baby! U guys look pretty good on that bike. I'm glad I got to "really" see you on it..finally.

Tiffany Anderson said...

You make me laugh. I remember the first time he took you for a ride, so funny!! Are you excited for his road trip??

The Oldroyd's said...

I am with you. I get so scared of riding motorcycles. It still looks like you had a lot of fun.

Brooke said...

Oh, you're welcome! It was totally fun!!! You'll have to try to come as often as you can. You're better than I am at the whole motorcycle thing. Jesse's family rented Harleys and we went to Salmon, Idaho, and I drove behind them in the car. I am WAY too practical to ride on a motorcycle, and Jesse will never be purchasing one.

Shawna said...

Wow girl, you look so hot on that bike! I'm so glad we're blogging buddies now. I'll be checking in on you! Your boys are adorable!

Liz said...

Maybe you'll feel safer if you get a hot leather Harley chick outfit to match your hubby. :-)

Have a happy mothers day!