Sunday, May 4, 2008

Purse Fanatic


I just wanted to share with everyone my new purse, I think a lot of people that know me know that I like purses ok! I really really like purses, I counted them tonight and I have 25 and I'm sure that numbers will get higher and higher. I got most of my purses in New York and Hong Kong because you can get such an awesome deal (and there good quality). When we went to New York we kind of went on a shopping spree and Dan was like can't you pick anything other then purses? I'm like no way not when I can't get them for like $10 bucks. But HK was even better it was definitely an advantage to have my hot husband speak Chinese and get them to drop the prices plus he sounds really hot.



I don't know what it is but I just love them and I for sure put them to use, I was also like that with diaper bags I think I had 5 different ones. I love that I don't need a diaper bag, now that the boys are older I don't need to pack as much and therefore can use all my cute purses.



8 comments:

Jamie said...

I love purses too! CUTE purse. DO u have shoes to match it???:)

Tiffany Anderson said...

I love it, way cute. You would love all of the purse stands here, they're all over. I'm not too sure on the quality though, but they're still cute. You should become a purse party consultant.

The Whitney's said...

I love purses as well I think I'm right up there with you on the 25. Gotta love Canal Street in NY. Thanks for the purse from HK I love it.

Jen said...

wow...i have a big whoppin' ONE purse!! And I'm sure I could fit 5 of mine inside one of yours!! Your purses are cute though! I can just enjoy looking at you girls' cute purses so I don't have to get them!

Jamie said...

I luv my new purse! Maybe, I'll take a pic of it and post it:) I counted mine, I only have 11:(

Liz said...

Cute purse! Sometimes I wish I was into shoes and purses because they are so cute, but I wouldn't know where to start. :-) My mom did give me a cute coach purse for Christmas, but other than that I'm rocking some pretty old ones. :-)

Tiff and Rand said...

Hey Miranda! It was so much fun hanging out with you and your adorable boys at the park today. We do it every Tuesday so you should definitely make it part of your schedule, Riley and your boys would have so much fun together! Your blog is so cute by the way, and I agree with you on the purse thing, they're addicting. And I love buying stuff in NY, can't say I've been to Hong Kong before though so I haven't experienced the good deals there. Anyway, hope to see ya next week!

Brooke said...

Dude, how did I not know this about you and why haven't we talked purses before??? I'm soooo addicted! Whenever I get a gift certificate for anywhere, I buy a purse. I'll complain about not having any clothes, and Jesse will tell me to go buy some, and I'll come home with a purse. He gets SO mad. But I can't help it. I love them. You should see the top of my closet! All the way around the whole perimeter is simply purses, and sometimes when I'm sad, I go stare at them. ha ha. Thanks for coming today! It was fun. Plan on it for next week!