Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Why?


Oh my gosh I just want to scream, is it too much to ask that my boys go to bed and stay in bed when I put them down? well apparently to them it is, every single night with out fell it takes them 2 plus hours to finally fall a sleep and that's after putting them in bed multiple times and chasing them around. For example yesterday we had a play date with the Fitch's and went to the park and had a picnic and then came back here and playing outside and them went on a walk so the boys did not get a nap at well so ya would think that they would be tired and would go to bed easy, well ha ha! Jordan went to bed pretty good around 9:00-9:30 but the little stink Ryken did not go to bed until 11:45. Seriously no matter if I give them a nap or not then NEVER go to bed good.


Jordan will every now and then will say he can't do something or its "too hard" well now Ryken has decided to say that as well and will not do anything, I ask him to get in his car seat and he says no its hard mom. So I have some crazy kids on my hands and if anyone has any advise please feel free to make a comment.


HELPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!
________________________________

I was tagged. Here we go.
A- Attached or Single: Attached going on 5 years
B- Best Friend: Dan
C- Cake or Pie: cake (yummy Jello cake)
D- Day of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: my mind ha ha!!!
F- Favorite Color: don't really have one
H- Hometown: All over the Valley
I- Indulgence: must have is a Dr. Pepper
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: 2 crazy boys(and wanting more)
L- Life is incomplete without: family
M- Marriage Date: September 26, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters 1 brother and 2 stepsisters and 1 stepbrother
O- Oranges or Apples: apple
P- Phobias or Fears: elevators
Q- Quote: Life is what you make of it.
R- Ring size: no idea
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag 3 Friends: Jamie, Tiff and Britt
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I don't sleep with a pillow
V- Very Favorite Store: Target
W- Worst Habit: my daily Dr. Pepper
X- X-ray or Ultra sound: n/a
Y- Your Favorite Food: ?
Z- Zodiac: Virgo

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh, that sucks!!! Maybe try threatening them with their lives? Or bribing them with candy??? ha ha. I don't know. Rayce never really had a problem. When we got him his bed, I saw on the nanny show that if they keep getting out, you just pick them up and put them back without saying a word. I started him in his new bed during nap time, and it was a 2hour ordeal, but I just kept picking him up and putting him in without saying a word. First he thought it was funny, then he starting getting mad. But he went to sleep. It worked. If he ever got out of bed again, I did the same thing, and we never had a problem. I don't know... you could try that. Try searching on babycenter.com. They have good tips on there sometimes too.

I know Lizz because she is in my bunko group, and we just recently became good friends. That is WAY crazy what a small world it is!!!

Let's get together again soon!

Tiffany Anderson said...

CRAZY!! We are going through the same thing with Kaidence. We close their door so they're stuck in there. I know it's mean and I feel like I'm putting them in jail or something. She'll just cry forever, actually she sreams!! I feel bad for our neighbors. Last night she woke up at 2 and didn't go back to sleep until 3. We let her cry for about 45 minutes, we went in a few times and layed her back down, but she just kept getting up. I finally sat next to her bed and rested my head on her bed and she asleep. She wants us to lay down with her every time she goes to sleep, but we don't want it to become a habit. The good thing to remember is that most annoying things they do are just phases. I remember when you had problems with Jordan too and look at how good he is now. We kind of went through this Drew too, not as bad though. And now he just tells Kaidence to be quiet and tries to sleep through her crying.
Good luck, I hope he gets better.

Nicole said...

Of course I think of you. As a matter of fact, I was thinking that we need to go to lunch or something next weekend. Not this weekend, but next. You know, like April 10th?

Jamie said...

Just keep following through with them, putting them to bed.
Of course, its a phase, but when you have 2 that share a room, of course "things" are going to happen in the bedroom. Ayden went through it, not bad though, it only lasted 2 weeks. Kids are meant to drive us crazy!! :)

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

You poor thing, sleep time is so cherished it's a bummer when the kids don't get it. Sarah's thing for the last month has been waking up around 2 am and sneaking into bed with us. We try to get her to sleep in her own bed, but she'd rather kick us all night. When we put her to bed one of us has to cuddle with her until she tells us it's ok to leave. Thankfully like Tiff said it's probably just a phase, but I wish it would end soon. :-)This morning she lasted until 6am when Steven woke up. She always sleeps worse when she doesn't nap well because she gets over tired and turns into "Sarahzilla." (Mike's nickname for her alter ego)

Good luck! Just bring them over to our house for a sleep over. ;-)

Jamie said...

Thanks for the tagging me. It was fun:)