Monday, March 24, 2008

Hoppy Easter!!


The boys had a great Easter this year, Grandma Ann put together a egg hunt out in the complex. Jordan, Ryken, Brosnan and Calder all had a wonderful time running around finding the eggs, there was a little bit of fitting over who got what color of egg(see Jordy's pic) but other then that they did good. Then Sunday morning Dan hid more eggs and candy around apartment the boys did a good job of finding them and of course eating every single piece. Jordan got a spider-man basket and Ryken got a Elmo basket, they both were really happy with what they got. Then later that night we have Easter dinner at great grandma Poulson's house.

5 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany Anderson said...

So cute!! I love the picture of all 4 boys. Calder has gotten so big. And your boys are always so handsome!!

The Whitney's said...

I loved Easter, It was so much fun to see those boys run after all the eggs. They are so cute and the picture of Jordan is priceless I have one just like it.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Miranda, I cannot believe I found your blog. I got your sister's blog from Francine's blog and then your blog off of your sister's blog. It has literally been years and years since I have seen you!!! You look great and your kids are beatiful. It is really so wild to see people you went to elementary school with. I hope we can keep in touch this way. Good to see you.

Tina (Tidwell) Hamby
http://thehambonies.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

My daughter will be 7 in June and my son will be 4 in July. I also have a step son that is 9.

I went to junior high and high school with Francine. High school was a bit of a blur, did you go to Copper Hills? Do you keep in touch with anyone that you went to high school with that is our age?