Sunday, November 30, 2008

Luke

Late Friday night I started not feeling to good and thought that maybe I was getting sick from the food I ate earlier(Panda Express) so all through the night my stomach was hurting but I kinda just slept through it and then it continued throughout Saturday, Danny and Ryken also eat Panda Express and they were not sick and by evening I couldn't handle it anymore so Danny took me to the hospital( thanks Anderson's for watching our boys). I got all checked in and hooked up so they could check on Luke, it ended up that I was having contractions which I felt really stupid but I was induced with both of my boys and then on a epidural so I didn't feel any contractions when I has them. Anyways I was having contractions partially due to because I was dehydrated and I'm getting to the end(7 weeks left) that night I came home and slept 15 hours it was wonderful. Luke is perfectly fine I just need to relax more and drink lots of water. I have been having a feeling that Luke might come early but I don't want him to come too early.

6 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

I'm happy that it wasn't more serious. Take better care of yourself. I want you and Luke to be healthy. And I am ALWAYS happy to help out. Call me if you need ANYTHING!!!!

Kaarina said...

Yikes! Pre-term labor is miserable. Take it easy woman! No more laundry, dishes, vaccuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, etc. etc. Ahh, well it was nice for a second right? Where is the nanny/maid/ husband when you need one? Let me know if I can help you, hang in there!

Liz said...

I'm so glad everything turned out ok. Drink water!!! :-) Let me know if you need anything down the home stretch, we'd love to return all the favors you do for us. Seriously.

Jamie said...

Naughty Luke:) You gave me a little bit of a scare while I was gone. Glad you are doing better! You need to get the holidays out of the way!

Danielle said...

I'm glad everything was okay. drink, drink, drink! Trust me you don't want a December Birthday, Luke you wait for January so you don't feel ripped off every birthday. Let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you or your family.

meg said...

You gotta slow down girl! Just kidding. I did the same thing towards the end of my last kid--I was dehydrated too. I am glad for you--that would have been a little too early!!