Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wonderful Husband



I just have to brag and tell everyone what an amazing husband I have, he is the most thoughtful and caring person I known. I'ts been a couple months since his shoulder surgery and it still hurts him pretty bad but he still does a lot around the house and with the boys(probably way too much) and here I am 32 weeks pregnant and feel lazy as heck and have been slacking on house duty and other things and my wonderful husband does not complain at all and just goes with the flow. Danny has been so good to me while I have been pregnant, he gives me a massage seriously every night and gets bubble baths ready for me, he takes the kids at night so I can just chill and relax. Last night while he was filling my car with gas I was home putting the boys to bed and I slipped and fell down the stairs and basically did the splits and landed pretty hard on my butt, right away I was sore and could tell I pulled and muscle in my inner thigh so when he got home he massaged my leg and kept making sure I was ok. The point I'm saying is that I have the best husband in the world and not to mention he is freaking HOT!!
I LOVE YOU DANNY G WHITNEY


11 comments:

Lytton Living said...

Aww..that is cute! Sorry you fell down the stairs, hope you and the baby are okay. Get some icy hot to rub on your thigh. =)

Lytton Living said...

Hey, I want to send you guys a Christmas card. Can you email me your address?

The Whitney's said...

Heck Yah! Dan is the coolest!

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

he definitely is one of the greatest people I have ever known.

Tiffany Anderson said...

I agree. I think Dan is amazing.
Please don't fall again, you need to be careful!!

Jamie said...

Yes, Dan is fabulous!! He needs to teach Jon how to give back rubs. I think you are both lucky:)
Be careful, stairs get tricky when we are pregnant for some reason!

Liz said...

I'm sorry about your fall, pregnant clumsiness stinks.

Your hubby is a great guy and you're one lucky to lady to have him do all those things. And like Jamie said, he's lucky to have you as well.

The Parks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Parks said...

I am sorry you fell! That sucks! I hope you feel better soon. You're lucky to have a husband who rubs you...mine won't...unless I beg.

Jen said...

heck yeah baby! You are a lucky woman! I'm sorry you got hurt. I did the same type of thing when I was like 8 months pregnant with Cole...I fell down Sheri's stairs. I hope you feel better soon!

Brooke said...

Aw, that is so sweet. You're lucky. Jesse really isn't that nice to me when I'm pregnant. Ha ha. I'm not kidding. He's not. So you're lucky!!! Let's go on a double date before you have that baby! And no more falling down stairs!