Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Free for a year!!!!





Last week I was insanely crazy and slept out at the new Chick Fil-a with Kelli and Jer and Jon Fitch, I was number 27 and made it all through the night and got free Chick Fil-a for a year(first 100 people that stay all night). Mind you it snowed last week and it was freaking freezing and I believe that it was like 29 degrees at night. We all managed to keep warm and just hang out and play games, they feed us dinner and yummy hot chocolate. There was some way crazy people that brought there little kids and I felt so bad for them they just cried the whole time, I even say a couple babies that were like nine months and younger how freaking rude is that? Anyways nothing but great times :)

4 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

You guys are crazy! At least you had fun.

The Whitney's said...

Crazy people! who would do that?

The King's said...

You guys really are crazy but hey now you get free food for a year!

Dani Peek said...

That is too funny! I went in with some friends for a playdate on Thursday for the Grand Opening, and everyone was talking about the crazy people who spent the night there! You are tough (and wise to live the kids at home... I agree, how rude to the little ones and the other campers!).