Saturday, December 6, 2008

Santa 2008

Yesterday I took the boys to visit Santa at the South towne Mall, we got there right in time and we were second from being cut off(Santa lunch break) so there was one family behind us and then couple minutes later I look back and there was a mom with two kids that decided to sneak in as if they wouldn't notice, well they did and they talked to her and she was totally like I'm not leaving and give me a break the worker tried to explain that there are certain hours and they are posted and Santa takes breaks. This lady would not give up and pulled out a stupid sob story saying that she was in line right when they cut of off(which she totally was not even around) and that she had to hurry and get to work and was having a bad day and then she started crying, she was so dramatic is was hilarious, she ended up getting through and didn't even tell the workers thank you.

Anyways the boys did good with Santa they totally act all excited to see him but when we got there they get all shy. Jordan told Santa he wants a blue light saber and other Star wars toys and Ryken wants a yellow light saber and then just wouldn't talk anymore. The picture turned out ok they look scared but really they were fine. After that was all done Ryken put is hands out and said Where is my yellow light saber? so for the rest of the day I tried to explain to him that we just give Santa some ideas and we would need to wait until Christmas to see what he brings, Ryken was totally confused.

7 comments:

Dani Peek said...

People are so crazy around the holidays! I kinda feel bad for the lady, though... she probably felt feally guilty and bad about the whole thing afterward. Your boys are so cute!

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

That santa looks like a real santa.

Lytton Living said...

The pic of the boys turned out great! I just love the Sant at South Towne. It was nice to "meet" you again. I think the last time I saw you in person was at your wedding. Anyway, you look great prego and your boys are adorable. Crazy about that lady - people are so weird!

Tiffany Anderson said...

That's funny. I really think you have the luck of always witnessing the crazies. The picture if way cute.

The Oldroyd's said...

So cute. Brooklynn has already told me that she won't sit on his lap. SAD! But I might try to take her with her cousins. Maybe she will change her mind. That is cute about Ryken.

Jamie said...

Cute pic! I love that Santa:)
Way cute pic of you and Dan on your header!!

meg said...

You gotta love the Santa pics! Kids always look scared in them. What a crazy lady--wait that was me--j/k Never would I cry to get my kids through come on now! I probably would have started laughing.