Friday, December 26, 2008

AWWW!!!!

Today I went to my doc appointment and left totally pissed, I'm so to the point of being done. I'm so sick of walking like I'm 90 years old, it takes me 20 mins to switch sides in bed, I can't sleep at night and the list could on and on. Anyways my doc said everything looks good(but didn't "check" me) and asked if I wanted to go past my due date and I was like duh heck no!, so he was reading my chart and said my due date was January 19th I'm like um no it's the 16th so this whole time I was told wrong and that few days makes a huge difference, I just waned to cry. He finished measuring and said well feels like you got a big boy in their and next next weeks appt we will talk about when to have him(so possible January 10th). I really want to go on my own but not if that means going over my due date. Cross your fingers that I will go on my own or have him on the 10th :)

7 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

I hope, I hope, I hope for you!!!

Dani Peek said...

My fingers are totally crossed for you! My first baby was due December 29th and wasn't born until January 12th; going over is the WORST. I don't know how anyone can enjoy being pregnant!

Liz said...

Poor Miranda, hang in there. Please let me know if I can help in any way.

Let me know if you want any tips on early labor. ;-)

Jamie said...

Hang in there Slim! He will be here soon:)

Tammy Faye said...

Sometimes these doctors aren't thinking too smartly when they decide to comment they way they do...hang in there. Talk to this child and let Luke know that you have had it and he needs to show himself!!!

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

sorry miranda. That sucks. Jana's obgyn doctor is a woman who has had children and she thinks it helps her doctor be understanding.

Kaarina said...

Crappy doctors! Hang in there sweets! It will all end soon, it has to, right?