Thursday, December 18, 2008

5 Weeks

Wow it's down to the wire I can't believe I have 5 weeks until my precious Luke will arrive. I went to the doctor's on Tuesday and everything looks good other then I'm not dilated at all nor thinning out(sorry if too much info). For a little while I did have a feeling that he might come early but now that I hear that I now get the feeling that he will come right on time or late YIKES!! I'm so done being pregnant but then I don't want to be induced because I want to see if my labor will be easier and shorter if I just go on my own(cross your fingers).


Jordan and Ryken are getting excited as well and ask me all the time about him, they love to kiss and talk to my belly. The other day I told Ryken that he needed to be a little more quite and he said why mom is Luke sleeping? ha ha!! he is so cute. I'm just about done with the nursery and then I will post some pictures.

4 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

I can NOT wait to meet him, I'm so excited. It will all go well for you, don't worry! At least you'll be at a better hospital with a much better doctor!

The Mattson's said...

Five weeks. That is crazy. So where are you delivering?

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

You have a great family

Jamie said...

I know you are READY!! Can't wait to get to see lil Luke and get my baby fix!! :) Hang in there