Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our new House


YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! We got the great news last night that we got the house. I can't even tell you how perfect this house is for us, location and neighborhood is great and the house is in perfect condition. I'm already picturing in my head how I want to decorate it and what I will look for at Swiss Days, this is a 3 bedroom 2 bath with an awesome theater room and another room to make a 4th room and 3rd bathroom, check out the website for pictures.

http://homesite.obeo.com/viewer/unbranded.aspx?tourid=470195&refurl=WFRMLS.com


We are told that we can get all the paper work and everything taken care of by August 30th and will plan on packing really soon so we can be out of our apartment by Sep 5th at the very latest. It will be very hard for me to move from these apartments because we have lived here for 5 years and for the 5 years I have had the greatest pleasure of living right by my mother in-law(and brother in-law and Dan's cousin) my mother in-law Ann is the best mother you can ask for, people use to ask me do you like living so close to mother in-law? and every time I tell them I wouldn't have it any other way, I can't even tell you the countless times Ann has helped us out no matter that we needed I will miss her very much and I'm sure I will have withdrawls and cry at night. We are very excited about this big step in our life, we feel very blessed and so lucky to get this wonderful house and also the arrival of our baby boy due January.

14 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

Woo Woo!!! I am so excited for you guys!! I will help you pack and do anything else, just let me know:).
I LOVE THE HOUSE!!!

Jamie said...

Great house! I love the layout, it is so open. Congrats!!

G-ma Ann said...

You made me tear up and shed a few tears. I hope that we will always be close and that you will always feel my love for you and never feel like you have to knock on my door when you come over. You are such an awesome daughter-in-law and I love you!

The Parks said...

We are excited for you. Let us know if you need any help moving. Carson is going to miss those cute boys of yours. Congrats!

Brooke said...

That is so awesome! I'm so happy for you guys! Let us know if you need anything! Remember that Jesse gets AWESOME prices on TV's and all home theater stuff because that's what he does, so he could for sure hook you guys up!!! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see it in person!

Unknown said...

That is really great Miranda. The house is beautiful. New house and new baby....I'm jealous!

The Whitney's said...

I'm so sad!!! I can't believe that you guys are leaving me! You better still be over at the apartments 24/7. I hope this just means a bigger scrapbook area for me. I have already cried about you moving and I don't think that I want you gone. But I guess congrats anway. Love you!

The Oldroyd's said...

Congrats what a beautiful house. And a huge yard. We are so happy for you. It was a big transition for us to leave the neighborhood and having family close but it will be a great adventure and you will meet a lot of people. Congrats again.

Kaarina said...

Congrats you guys! Soooo awesome!

Liz said...

I love your house! I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to see the inside and help you move. Let us know when you need help. :-)

Lish or Coors said...

YEAHHH......that is so exciting....Congratulations!! It looks super cute!

The Mattson's said...

Congrats!!!!! that is so cool for you guys. I love how big the back yard is your boys are going to love that.

Cam Ballou said...

Beautiful house! Let us know if you need any help moving! Where is it located?

Treasure said...

CONGRATS!!!! We are very excited for you!!! The house looks awesome.