Friday, August 15, 2008

Henry B Eyring

Dan and I had the pleasure of attending a wedding sealing for his cousin Brent and his fiance Angela at the Salt Lake Temple, and to all the guests amazement it was performed by Henry B Eyring of the first presidency. I have never been to such an spiritual sealing, this man is amazing. The thing that he talked about that stood out the most to me is that he said remember everyday how you talk to your spouse before you leave for the day and is that the way you wanted to talk to them if it where the last time you saw them, I really thought this was important you never know what could happen to your spouse and you wouldn't want to regret the last thing you said to them. I wish we could have had the opportunity to shake is hand but he had to get back to a meeting with president Monson.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

That is a wonderful beginning to this couples life together, how cool! I am sure it was a great expierence for all you were there.

Jamie said...

meant to say all who were there.

Lish or Coors said...

WOW.........that would be so cool to get to attend something like that!!