Saturday, August 23, 2008

Let the packing begin




We are told that we will be getting the keys to our house August 28th and so I started packing this weekend, I ran to like a million stores trying to get boxes and came home and just packed and packed. So we really could move in over Labor day weekend but Danny will be at convention for work all week long so I decided that it would be good to pack things now and over the week and then Sep 1st we will be all set to go and just pack up and go, plus I can't miss Swiss day this Saturday. We are hoping to have everything moved in no later then Tuesday the 2nd. Another crappy with Dan being at convention is that we can't really paint before we move in and I can't stand white walls so I'm trying to come up with a way to go tape the walls Thursday night and paint Friday but I still need to pick paint out and find a babysitter for Friday so I can paint without worrying about the boys.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Ok, bitter sweet!! I am so happy for you BUT sad:(

I will check our calendar, if we are free we can take your cute boys!!!

Brooke said...

I can help ya if you need me to! Just let me know!

Cam Ballou said...

Oh my hell, I don't envy you! It made me tired just to read about you painting and moving :)

Liz said...

LET ME HELP!!! I can babysit, or tape and paint. Also, Mike still hasn't started working, so PLEASE put him to work. He can do all your painting. Please let us help.