Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Girls Night Out!!

Tonight us girls(Tiff, Ann, Kelli, Christine and I) stopped and got a free meal at Chick-fil-a and took it with us to watch The Sisterhood of traveling pants 2. I just barley watched the first movie the other night and I loved it so I made all these girls come see it with me, it turned out to be a really fun night. The movie was really cute, we all like it(wait maybe not Ann she always falls asleep in movies) and then after the movie we were in a goofy mood and decided to take some fun pictures. We decided to jump of this waterfall thingy and be funny and ya well if you look at all of our faces we look pretty funny, but it was kinda hard jumping so many times with my belly and it made me have to go to the bathroom, but as I said we all had a great time and will be looking forward to doing it again.








6 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my heck, I missed out on so much fun!!! Great and cute pictures:)

Thanks for the invite...next time for sure!

Tiffany Anderson said...

Woo Hoo!! We are so awesome!

The Whitney's said...

fetch yea, best girls ever! Can't wait until september! And are you really going to make me read a book?

Brooke said...

Aren't you supposed to GAIN weight when you're pregnant? You look so awesome!

The Parks said...

That was so much fun. I look at those pictures and think "no fair, I look like a dork". It's fun to be a dork sometimes though. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time too.

Jon said...

Yeah, chicks rule. Hey your new son should go into construction and then people can call him "Kingstud". Ha Ha I am so funny it's crazy.