Sunday, October 5, 2008

This and That

I just have to write about our very funny Jordan. I seriously love this age(he will be 4 Oct 22) he is the funniest kid ever and everyday he makes me laugh, Jordan changes his mind so often it's hard to keep track of what he likes or if he's moved on. First he liked Power Rangers then Spider Man then TMNT and then Star wars("was going to be obi wan kenobi for Halloween) and now he's had decided he wants to be Indiana Jones for Halloween, I'm almost afraid to get that costume because he might change his mind and who knows how many times it will change before Halloween.



GIVEN IN!!

I hate to admit this but I have given in and for now decided that we are going to name our baby boy Luke, Dan and the boys have called him that since day one and I can't come up with one that I absolutely love and I'm getting sick of looking. I'm still open for suggestions but if by the time of his arrival I don't find another name it will be Luke Whitney(still thinking about the middle name). I can't believe that I'm 25 weeks it seems to have been going by fast and before I know it my sweet little boy will be here(the holidays will make it come fast). I have been having a hard time deciding how to decorate the nursery but came across some cute stuff at Rod works(best store ever) I found a cute old fashioned car and wall art but need to find more cars so if anyone knows where they sell them please let me know, I want the room to be kind of old fashion cars with neutral colors. I have the whole look in my head and know I just need to find items.





8 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

I love the name Luke. You should have his middle name be J.
I think it's cute how much Jordan changes his mind.

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

Luke is an awesome name. Bible names never go out of style. If people were naming their children something 2,000 years ago and still are today, it will stay in style.

Cam Ballou said...

I think Luke is a great name! Can't help you with the decorating thing though....I can't even shop on my own without someone holding my hand! I am not much of a girls girl :)

Jamie said...

You and Dan know how we feel about the name:)
I love your nursery decor..very cute!

Nicole said...

I love the stuff and I really like the name Luke.

Brooke said...

I think that's such a darling name for him. I can't wait to see his cute little face! They totally have cute old fashioned cars at Tai Pan.

The Oldroyd's said...

I really like the name Luke. Also I have seen old fashioned cars at Tai Pan and RC Willey.That will be really cute. Our baby's room is antique sports. A few years ago I would see old things at an antique shop and buy them. We have Golf club from 1930, Boxing glove from 1940 and baseball mit from 1950. So we decided to do that. I love antiques. In our (someday when it is finished being built) extra bedroom it is going to be decorated in different kinds of wheels. (cars, bikes etc.) Ryan already has a lot of stuff like that (Of course he loves bikes). Your room will look really cute!

Brett and Becca Muir said...

I really like the name luke. The car idea for his room is super cute!!!