Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I love my Sweet Boys


I just wanted to say that I love my amazing little boys, they have been so wonderful and helpful this last week while I have been sore and wanting to just rest. Jordan and Ryken are so excited to meet baby brother Luke that they seriously ask at least once a week when Luke will be with us, I tell them sometime after Christmas but I know that's hard for them to understand.
I can only imagine what Luke it going to look like, we are all so excited.
I'm very blessed to have all boys in my family who I know will love and protect there mommy ( This includes my wonderful husband who has been awesome even though he is still in extreme pain from surgery).

6 comments:

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

This would be such a cute picture in Luke's room! Love it:)

Tiffany Anderson said...

I love your handsome boys!

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

You must be doing something right as you have a great family.

Lish or Coors said...

Oh my cuteness......that picture is so freakin' adorable!

* tilila and karter * said...

i LOVE this picture.. your boys are so cute! can't wait to see little Luke! He is going to be just as cute!!