Thursday, October 30, 2008

Haunted Forest

Last night Dan and I went to a haunted house with our friends the Fitch's, we stopped and ate some dinner at JCW'S in Lehi and sat around at talked and then headed to the Haunted Forest in American Fork. We did the out and indoor haunted house for 20 bucks, the Haunted forest was freaking awesome and well worth the money I have not had that much fun in a long time but I would not recommend Peggie's going to a haunted house, I seriously peed my pants and was laughing so hard I could barley walk. Dan just laughed at me the whole time and Jon just kept scaring Jamie and I all night, my hubby was a troop and suffered with his still very sore arm that I grabbed onto and few times but we had a great time and will for sure go again next year.

4 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time. Sorry we couldn't go.

The King's said...

So fun! I love date nights! It might be awhile before we get another one all by ourselves but that is okay.

Lish or Coors said...

No worries....I'm slowly losing control of my bladder as well. Hey email me your email address so I can invite you to my blog. I just went private. alishvw@hotmail.com

Jamie said...

It was so much FUN!!