Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! this year we stayed home and cooked at our house(never cooked a turkey before) and had my dad and his family over. Dan did a lot of the cooking and did a wonderful job( and a really hot cook) everything turned out really nice, yummy food, outdoor football, wii and watched the movie Four Christmases. All in all we had a great time, I'm so grateful for everything in my life and I'm truly blessed. I love my family so much and couldn't ask for anything better in my life.




5 comments:

Lytton Living said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys! Your family is so cute!

Jen said...

the boys are all so cute! I love the one of Jordan and Ryken...Ryken almost looks like he is older than Jordan in that one! So cute! It was good to see you guys the other night for a few minutes!

The Oldroyd's said...

That is cool. I don't dare cook a turkey. Good job. Sounds like you had a great holiday.

Kaeloni said...

Cute pictures! And that's awesome you guys cooked! If I had to cook...pizza would be Thanksgiving dinner!

Jamie said...

Cute family you all are!! Props on cooking this year :)