Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Jordan's Birthday (Oct 22nd)

















(This post is a little past due) Jordan turned 5 on October 22nd, we had an early birthday party because I was out of town on his birthday. Jordan had fabulous time at his party with family and friends, he had a Transformer party(and had already planned is 6th birthday idea ha ha). I can't believe my first born is 5 wow!!! where has the time gone? We are so blessed to had Jordan in our family, he is a very smart energetic boy who is always thinking of others.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!


2 comments:

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

he is the coolest kid. It doesnt matter what kind of day I am having, I always have to smile when I see Jordan, Ryken or Luke. I still remember going to see you guys in the hospital when he was born and you were all worried because he had to stay in the hospital a couple of days extra, I can't rememeber why, but he ended up fine and being such a great person. I am glad he had a happy birthday.

Nicole said...

Miranda! Glad to have you back in the blogging world. That family pic at thangiving is so cute. You are looking awesome! Must be working out hard! Hot Mama! How's school? How's life with 3 boys? I miss my friends!!!!