Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Dad's wedding

My dad finally remarried after 23 years and I couldn't be more happy for him, I always wondered why it took so long but now I know: he was waiting for his love Natalia and they are perfect for each other. They married on September 26.2009(Dan and I now share an anniversary with them) Our family grew and we are all so happy, my dad just has my sister and I and now with Natalia two boys(Jonathan and Giavonni) he finally has boys. We have all gotten along from the very start(have to mention Natalia is 6 years older then I)so when they decided they were getting married we were overwhelmed with joy. The wedding was perfect and couldn't have gone better. Congratulation dad and Natalia we love you guys!!!































































2 comments:

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

brett is a nice guy with a very nice family

Jamie said...

It was beautiful!